Long Silk Pajamas Set with belt for Women Silk PJS ladies 100 silk sleepwear
Stylish, sophisticated, and cozy, our mulberry silk pajamas are crafted from soft mulberry silk for a fantastic feeling against your skin. For fans of sleep pajamas, something so much more luxurious and sensually soft is a must. Relaxed and lie down to indulge with us.
Material: 100% 19 Momme Luxury Mulberry Silk.
Style: Two-piece silk pajamas set
Sleeve Type: Long Sleeves.
Matching Pants: Elastic long pants.
Closure: Button closure with silk belt.
Color: Women's silk pajamas come in a variety of colors to choose from, and there is always a color that is suitable for you. Make your choice quickly!
--Blue, Claret, White, Grey
The best gift choice: The loose design ensures that your sleep is very comfortable. This women's pajama suit is very soft and loose. The pants use an elastic waistband to increase wearing comfort.
It is the best choice for your/wife/girlfriend's home wear/party dress/pajamas, the same as Christmas, birthday, and New Year gifts.
Benefits compared to normal sleepwear: 100 Percent Mulberry silk, is the most healthy and breathable fabric for our skin, so it is not only silked nightwear but a second protection for our skin.
Pure silk pajamas set for premium comfort in a second.
We want to have a good life, just want to enjoy it with you.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.