Long Boys Silk Pajamas Set Kids' Silk Pajamas set for Children
The little boy's classic pure silk pajama set, made of 19mm silk, provides the best care for your child. This set of pajamas is light and breathable. Children wear it to feel cool and comfortable in it. This silk pajama set is the ideal choice for children's sleepwear.
Material: 100% 19 Momme Luxury Mulberry Silk.
Style: Two-piece silk pajamas set
Sleeve Type: Long Sleeves.
Matching Pants: Elastic long pants.
Closure: Button closure.
Color: White, Claret, Coffee, Gold, Navy Blue, Pale Turquoise, Rosy Pink, Beige
The Perfect Gift: These soft pajamas are the perfect choice for kids. Whether you are shopping for yourself or buying for your kid as a gift, you and your family will love these pajamas. These sleep-wears wons let you down.
Benefits compared to regular sleepwear: 100 Percent Mulberry silk is the most healthy and breathable fabric for our skin, so it is not only silked nightwear but a second protection for our skin.
Pure silk pajamas set for premium comfort in a second.
We want to have a good life, just want to enjoy it with you.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.