19 Momme Mulberry Silk Fitted Sheet
Only one Silk Fitted Sheet （No Pillowcases）
Having a silk fitted sheet can do wonders with helping you sleep better. Not only this but sleeping on silk is also a good way to lock moisture into your hair, making it healthier and shinier.
Silk is naturally temperature regulating, meaning that the days of being too hot or too cold in bed are over. These silk sheets will adjust to your body’s temperature allowing for you to be comfortable all year around.
Material: made of 100% mulberry silk. Both sides 19 Momme, 400 thread count, the most suitable and luxury fabric for the bedding set.OEKO Certified.
A seamless bottom deep pocket with elastic all around can fit mattresses up easily. It will prevent the sheets from slipping come off the corners of the mattress. Multiple colors for choose and best for any room atmosphere in your house.
Unique Design: High-quality handmade craft that makes the silk fitted sheet excellent and full of fashion style. Gift box package and is a great choice for holiday gift ideas.
Silk fitted sheet set, the natural anti-aging product, smooth, soft, breathable. It has high tensile strength, making it strong, durable, and rip-proof. Also, shrinkage-resistant retains shape over time. Skin-friendly and preventing wrinkles, great for your sleep.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.